The entire course is divided into two parts as CD1 and CD2. The contents and the links are given below. The hyperlinks are download links for a particular lesson. So download in sequence and follow the course. In case of any download related error contact me at my contact us form.
Contents Of CD1 (Length: 68 minutes 48 seconds)
2. The TEST Model - How to assess your confidence readiness for any situation. The Four pillars of lasting self-confidence. Why the past doesn't have to be a guide to the future.
3. The TEST Model Summary - a quick and easy way to remind yourself of the main points of the preceding section.
4. Learning confidence. Avoiding 'unseen' pessimism and negativity.
5. The 7 Key Skills of Naturally Confident People
6. 7 Key Skills Summary
7. How to think confidently. 3 major confidence mistakes. Avoiding the pitfalls of positive thinking.
8. Confidence mistakes summary.
9. How confident people view the world and how you can do it too - the keystone of confidence thinking.
10. Confident Thinking Summary
11. How to relax when you need to. Using visualization and mental rehearsal properly. Hypnotic deep relaxation session to help you have more faith in yourself.
Contents Of CD2 (Length: 72 minutes 27 seconds)
1. Confidence Boosting Anchor: A hypnotic session to give you a reliable trigger for a confidence boost when you need it most.
2. Performance Patterning - training your brain to help you succeed, not trip up!
3. Performance Patterning Summary.
4. Confidence for Stressful Events. 3 Tips to use if you feel under confident or anxious. Effective emotional preparation for anxiety provoking situations. A hypnotic session you can listen to before upcoming events.
5. 7 Basic Human Needs for Good Self Confidence, Self Esteem and Happiness.
6. Summary - getting the most out of your Self Confidence Trainer.
The CD's were professionally recorded by a BBC, sound engineer.
The Self Confidence Trainer costs £35.95 including shipping. You can now download free of cost. Since the entire listing is distributed free of cost then also if you wish you can donate a small amount $2, $5, $10 accordingly as lot of effort and hard work is done to prepare the data and links.